This course is ideal for anyone with responsibility for any aspect of health and safety within the mainstream hospitality sector such as hotels, restaurants, retail and leisure venues.
The course provides a thorough overview of key legislation, safety management processes, risk assessment and prevention.
• High quality colour images, voice-over and video.
• Interactive 360° panoramas and questions.
• In-course quick reviews.
• End of course test.
• The workplace and workplace equipment.
• Risk assessment.
• Hazardous substances.
• Ergonomics and workstation design.
• Transport and vehicles.
• Noise and vibration.
Access to LMS (Learning Management System) including:
• Custom design and company branding.
• Bookmark place and stop or start anytime.
• Create training plans and records.
• Upload supporting documents or content.
• Personalise news items and alerts.
• Message the trainer or colleagues.
• Print certificate of completion.
CIEH eLearning courses can be used, in part or in its entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) Level 2 Award; provided by CIEH registered centres under CIEH procedures.