Unico Pine Floor Gel

Pack Size: 1

£7.99ex VAT



Pine Floor Gel is a traditional pine gel floor maintainer. Pine Gels have long since been associated with floor cleaning because of their unique features. They are natural products made from soap and high quality pine oil which combine deep cleaning power with bactericidal properties. Being highly economical cleaners they are ideal for maintaining large areas of flooring leaving a clean, fresh pine aroma in treated areas.

Pine Floor Gel will maintain thermoplastic, linoleum, tiles, sealed wood, terrazo and similar floors. Pine Floor Gel also makes a good light-duty hard surface cleaner and is excellent for removing oil, fat and grease marks.

Caution: Avoid wetting floors after treatment. Do not use on unsealed wood.

Sold in pack of 1 x 5ltr

How To Use:

Maintaining thermoplastic, linoleum, tiles, sealed wood, terrazo etc - Damp-mop or spray clean floor then buff to a shine with a hi-speed machine. Maximum dilution: 1 in 160 with water (30 ml per 5 litres)

Cleaning walls, paintwork, tiles, plastic, laminates etc - Clean thoroughly with a cloth or sponge. Maximum dilution: 1 in 160 with water (30 ml per 5 litres)

Removing oil and grease marks - Pour some undiluted onto a damp cloth then clean area. Rinse with fresh water.

Shelf Life: 2 Years

This product is expected to have very little ecological impact.

Biodegradable detergents:


CFC free:


Solvent free:


Phosphate free:


Acid/alkali free:


Free of dyes/perfumes:


Recyclable packaging:


Biodegradable container:


Biodegradable outer box:


Safety Measures:

Ingestion - Drink a glass of water to dilute product. Do not induce vomiting. Act immediately to prevent further irritation of mouth, throat and stomach mucosa.

Inhilation - No ill effects expected. If irritation is experienced go in open air and ventilate area.   Mouth and throat may be rinsed with water.

Eye Contact - Check for and remove contact lenses. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for several minutes.

Skin Contact -  Rinse affected area with water, if needed apply a cold compress to relieve irritation.

Store upright in original containers in a cool dry area out of the reach of children.

Need Help & Advice

Need more information not covered by our Frequently Asked Questions and answered elsewhere on the site?

Call: 01324 573410 or Email Us